Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Call!

May 9, 2016

Dear Family,

This email is going to be short because I just barely talked to you yesterday. Thanks for talking to me. I miss you all like crazy. 

For the most part this week was pretty dead. Almost nothing happened. For some reason all of our investigators disappeared at the same time. We didn't teach much this week.

Wednesday was interesting. We were walking in Rhett's neighborhood and in the distance we saw a guy walking towards us. We started walking towards him to contact him. As we got closer, Elder Salazar joked about it being Rhett. About 5 seconds after he said that the guy in the distance yelled, "Hey guys!" It was Rhett. Both of us were like, "No way!" He was the guy we met who really liked us for what we do, but argued stupid doctrines in lessons. When we got to him, he said he wanted to start meeting with us again. Great!

Later we went to McDonald's and on the side of my pie was 730. It helped me remember why I'm out here. 


I loved talking with all of you yesterday! I love you all so much! You mean a lot to me.


-Elder Benjamin Kohkonen Cox (GKLM)




So fun to talk on Mother's Day!

Winking Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment